About Us & Policies
Hello and welcome to Until Death Inc! We specialize in creating original skull and Gothic inspired engagement rings and wedding bands for unique people who are looking for jewelry that stands out from the crowd.
Almost everything we offer can be customized to suit your individual style. Whether you want black gold with diamonds or sterling silver with lab-created stones, we can make it happen for you! If none of our existing designs suits your style,our design team can make your dream come true with a completely custom jewelry design.
Our team of talented jewelers and designers carefully craft each piece of jewelry in our studio on historic Jeweler's Row in Philadelphia. We have been making quality fine jewelry for over twenty years and have earned a stellar reputation for quality and service in the jewelry industry.
Please read our policies below & our silver disclaimer page before purchasing!
*When emailing us, please check your spam folder*
- *Everything we make & sell is totally hand crafted by our small team which is why each order can take approximately 25 business days to be completed, if you have a specific due date please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you. Shipping preferences will not change the time frame for completion of the ring. All shipping methods are for when orders are complete*
- *We do not provide updates on order statuses unless it is requested by the customer, you will only receive an email with tracking information when your ring ships*
- *We can make any of our custom rings in any finger size. If you do not see your desired size in the drop down menu, please write your needed size in the note box at checkout*
- *7 day Return or Exchange on any Unaltered Ring with all stones present. This excludes custom orders, Rings of the Month, cremation jewelry or orders containing a genuine center diamond. After return inspection, we reserve the right to deny any return if we see fit. * All international orders (outside of the U.S.) will not be refunded original shipping costs, only for the cost of the product*
- *All packages require a signature upon delivery, this excludes some international packages, we are not responsible for stolen/misplaced packages. Please ship your ring to an address where someone will be able to sign for it. For international orders where signature is not required, we do not recommend shipping the package to an address where it will be left outside. We are not responsible for USPS shipping times, how long it is held in customs, etc.*
- * We are not responsible for any tax/customs fees that may occur with international shipping*
- *Genuine diamonds, (black or white,) may contain inclusions. This is normal for genuine diamonds*
- *Not all genuine white diamonds will be GIA certified, please email us to check if yours is or if you have a preference*
- *All genuine diamonds are approximate in size. For example, a 1 carat diamond will be approximately 1 carat meaning it will range from .85-1 carat etc.*
- *We are not responsible for lost stones/diamonds, we recommend insuring your ring*
- *We Proudly stand behind the beauty and craftsmanship of all our Jewelry and Designs. Everything we make is made in USA. All materials we use are bought from United States Businesses.*
- *Pieces not in a precious metal, (.925 silver,Gold) may not be made in our shop*
- *Any sale being ran excludes genuine diamonds, bridal sets, Ring of the Months & custom orders!*
- *Black Rhodium Plated Rings (Solid 14K White Gold, Plated with Black=14K Black Gold) have a gun metal gray color, the black plating will eventually wear off but we will re-plate it for you anytime*
- All color enameling will wear off in time, avoid using lotions, cleaning products and getting your ring wet to make the enameling last longer. We can re-enamel at any time*
- *We offer all genuine diamonds of all cuts and grading and colored stones*
- *Please keep engraving requests under 3 small words, we may adjust engraving to ensure a better fit*
- *All prices are subject to change, this is due to changes in metal type and labor charges*